Newby Question
Author Message
 Newby Question

Hi All.

I have a Visual Basic 6 App which I would like to add reports to.  It
displays data in the same way as you Explore your Hard Drive.  i.e Folder -
Sub Folder- Sub Sub Folder- Sub Sub Sub Folder.

I have a limit of 15 Sub Folder levels deep so my report must have 15 nested
groups.

Is this possible using Crystal Reports - if so which version should I use.

I have tried using the VB report feature but it will not allow me to use
more than one group.

Many Thanks in advance..... Mark

Thu, 08 Dec 2005 02:48:55 GMT

1. Newby Question - Is there a site where i can download examples of VBA for MSP

2. Processing NULL values - newby question

3. DataBinding to an Array (Newby Question)

4. newby question

5. Newby question: import Excel worksheet

6. newby question about mschatpr.ocx

7. Newby Question about api calls for xp

8. Newby Question - Viewing Objects and Methods

9. Newby Question About Combo Boxes

10. Newby Question: saving settings

11. Laugh of the day--Newby Question

12. Newby Question: BitBlt & gdi lib