Total Sub-reports in Main-report HOW?
Author Message
 Total Sub-reports in Main-report HOW?

Hello,
Does anyone know how to display a total of all the subtotals in each
subreport within a main report (I am using Crytal Reports Version 7).
Thanks in Advance,
Julie Stackhouse

Sat, 02 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using totals of sub-reports in main- report

2. Displaying Subreport Totals Fields in Main Report

3. Crystal Reports - Main/Sub Reports

4. sub report doesn't abid to main report

5. sub report changes its source stored procedure to main report's stored procedure

6. Passing values from the sub report, onto the main report

7. Suppress Main Reports Page Header on sub-report

8. How can I Insert Sub Total field of Sub Report into Main Report, in CR 7.0 ?

9. Sub Report with a Sub Report?

10. Sub Reports within Sub Reports

11. vb5 Crystal Reports 6 and Subreports Can we conditionally call subreports from primary reports

12. Sub Report in a Sub Report