Custom Label priting in Crytal for Vb5
Author Message
 Custom Label priting in Crytal for Vb5

I am trying to print address on custom designed label. I want to do the
following
1) Trim the field contents to the no of characters in the field
2) Eliminate blank lines where certain fields in Database is empty.
3) is there a way to write VB5 codes in Crytal reports?
4)How do i create a query in VB  for a Crystal Report using the
selection formula method. Pls advice on syntax.

Regards
Srividya

Thu, 11 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Custom Command Button or Custom Label

2. Sending reports via MAPI vs via priting

3. Priting mutiple copies of a report

4. VB5 and custom formats I'm a french VB5 beginner from Access 7 VBA

5. Priting with margins

6. A4 Paper Problem in Priting Routine

7. Duplex priting

8. Creating Labels Dynamically in Custom Control

9. Custom Labels VB3 and Crystals

10. Transparent labels on custom-drawn form?

11. How to custom datapoint label of Microsoft Chart control

12. how to custom datapoint label of Microsoft Chart control