Connection problems with ORACLE 7.3 database with quoted identifiers
Author Message
 Connection problems with ORACLE 7.3 database with quoted identifiers

Hi,

We are developing an application that uses ORACLE database version 7.3,
where the names of tables and columns are case-sensitive. Crystal Report (we
are testing the ActiveX design component that can be downloaded from their
web-site) does not add the necessary quoting to the generated SQL (as we saw
from the ODBC-tracing)

We tried all access variants (ODBC, ADO, RDO), but we constantly get
SQL-errors.

Does anybody know if there is a way to tell CR to add these quotes??

Please help, we are struggling for days to find a solution here.

Fred

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB50 Connection to Oracle 7.3

2. DSN-less connection to Oracle 7.3?

3. Opening Oracle 7.3 database via ODBC in VB4

4. Oracle Database Access 7.3 and Visual Basic 4.0 16bits

5. Opening Oracle 7.3 database via ODBC (16bits) with VB4 16-bits development environnement

6. Problem with Excel ODBCDirect and Oracle 7.3

7. Problems with Oracle 7.3

8. problem mit oracle 7.3

9. Problem mit Oracle 7.3

10. ole db connection string - quoted identifier

11. Oracle 7.3 stored procedures and VB5

12. ADO + Oracle 7.3