Crystal report and form load()..Help!!
Author Message
 Crystal report and form load()..Help!!

Want to be able to double click on a Crystal Report icon and have my VB
5.0 viewer I created to automatically open the file I just double
clicked on.

I want it to work just like MS Word.  You double click on a document
icon and it opens up that particular document in MS Word.

What do I put in form load() in order to do this?

Many thanks!

Benjamin Dean

Sun, 07 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Why Login Form apears when Crystal Report Load

3. Crystal Reports 3 - Error Loading File - Please Help

4. Progress Bar While Crystal Reports Loads A Report

5. Progress Bar While Crystal Reports Loads A Report

6. Progress Bar While Crystal Reports Loads A Report

7. ASP.NET Report Document Cannot Load Crystal Report

8. Crystal Reports "Load report failed"

9. Crystal Report Help Please or Tell me where to get Crystal Help

10. Problems to load a form after load a crystal reports' report

11. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

12. Crystal Report on Web Form- Help