Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer
Author Message
 Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer

I have a report, designed with Crystal Reports, supplied with VS7.

Within the report, I have defined a parameter, "DeliveryDate", which is a
date used to restrict the row selection from my tables.

I view the report using the CrystalReportViewer, embedded onto a C# form.

When I view the report, I am prompted (by the viewer) for the date value to
be assigned to the parameter (DeliveryDate).

Is it possible for me to pass this parameter to the ReportDocument, prior to

If so, any chance of a short example ?

Thanks in advance.

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 03:43:26 GMT

1. Passing Parameter from VC++ to Crystal Report Viewer

2. Passing parameters to a report in Crystal Reports 6

3. Passing text from C# to Crystal Report

4. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

5. Crystal COM Report Viewer: lost parameters

6. Crystal Web Viewer report with parameter fields

7. trying to pass a variable from VB to the Crystal Report Viewer control

8. Crystal 9 and the Crystal report viewer OCX.

9. Invalid Report Source Error in Crystal Report Viewer

10. parameter passing to Crystal Reports 9

11. Passing parameters to crystal report

12. Passing a parameter to Crystal Reports