stupid question
Author Message
 stupid question

I want to write a VB prog. that connects to a UNIX server via Internet,
transfers some files from the local machine to my UNIX account, executes
some UNIX commands, and then terminates. It is intended to automate the
process of lab submissions.

The question is what controls should I use to get started? Winsock? Internet
Transfer Control? I don't have the money for 3rd party stuff unless it's
free :)

Thanks in advance..

--
Wayne Wolfe

Sun, 04 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 stupid question

you might find the freeware SocketTools from www.catalyst.com useful.

Mon, 05 May 2003 08:13:20 GMT

1. Stupid question from a perhaps stupid beginner.

2. Stupid question for you guys: Check box

3. Stupid Question

4. Stupid question?

5. Stupid question?

6. A stupid question

7. stupid question about saving text box text

8. Stupid Question About Developers Tools

9. Stupid question from a simple person

10. a stupid question about combo boxes

11. Perhaps a stupid question about attachments and VBA scripts

12. Stupid question.. using templates