Open a web link in a NEW window
Author Message
 Open a web link in a NEW window

Hi,

ok, I'm already well aware of how to use the ShellExecute methode to
open a web site, but what I need to know is this:

How can I open a webpage into a new instance of the default browser?

If you have IE open, and use the shellexecute methode, the webpage is
opened in the currently open window.  I want to be able to open it in a
new window.

Wed, 10 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Web Browser: Opening link in new Web Browser window

2. Keeping new windows withing the Web Browser Control and Not Opening in New Window

3. How to open a new windows from a link in Visio

4. Open new window on link-activation

5. Opening links in new IE window

6. open a new link in the same window

7. Opening new document without a new window opening

8. Open New Window on Modified Web Browser

9. open a new window in new position

10. open a new window with a new session ID

11. Urgent-Open a new window and then access data in the original window

12. Open new window, update DB, clsoe window and return to Parent