Saving pages without the menubar.
Author Message
 Saving pages without the menubar.

Some pages are opened without a menubar (ie: they popup in a separate
browser window when you click on a link).  I would like to be able to save
these to my hard drive, and store the images, and sublinks as well, but how
can I without the Menubar showing. Any tips?

Thanks

Sat, 10 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Saving pages without the menubar.
Hi,

Jme schrieb:

Quote:
> Some pages are opened without a menubar (ie: they popup in a separate
> browser window when you click on a link).  I would like to be able to save
> these to my hard drive, and store the images, and sublinks as well, but how
> can I without the Menubar showing. Any tips?

It's not really the right ng, but try the shortcut Crtl+S

Chris

--
Christopher Kleinheitz Offenburg Germany
Die Welt ist eine Datenbank

Sun, 11 May 2003 14:43:56 GMT

1. Saving without saving macros

2. Auto Saving an editable datagrid without click the save/update grid button

3. Save a Picture without the save dialog ??

4. CR 7 - saving report without saving the details

5. hindering visit to a page without visiting another page before

6. Group Page Break without blank page?

7. code to save old page name, open new page

8. how to save specific page (records of a page) to a stream object

9. Exporting Form Data To Excel Without Saving

10. How to force Compiling of query SQL without opening and saving

11. Close a report without saving

12. Closing a Form without Saving the Record