OpenURL get timeout error?
Author Message
 OpenURL get timeout error?

I am trying to download a file using this code but I get a timeout error!
This is sample code right off of msdn.

Can anyone help!!!!

Dim d As String
Dim x() As Byte
Dim strUrl As String

strUrl = "ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/misc/tree.com"

x = Inet1.OpenURL(strUrl, icByteArray)

Open "C:\tree.com" For Binary Access Write As #1
Put #1, , x()
Close #1

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:41:17 GMT

1. OpenURL gets timeout errror

2. MSINET.OpenURL not getting whole file

3. OpenURL only gets only PARTIAL FILE (doesn't download it all)

4. OpenURL only gets only PARTIAL FILE (doesn't download it all)

5. OpenURL only gets only PARTIAL FILE (doesn't download it all)

6. On Error GoTo errHandler for (Inet1.OpenURL) not function,request time out

7. On Error GoTo errHandler for (Inet1.OpenURL) not function,request time out

8. OpenURL Error: Type Mismatch (13)

9. VB 6 / SQL Server 7 App gets Timeout expired (-2147217871) about every 50 minutes

10. Converted VBSQL to ADO: Now getting Timeouts

11. On Error GoTo errHandler for (Inet1.OpenURL) not function,request time out

12. On Error GoTo errHandler for (Inet1.OpenURL) not function,request time out