Setting transfer type in Internet Transfer Control
Author Message
 Setting transfer type in Internet Transfer Control

Anyone know if there is a way to set the file transfer type to ASCII
with the Internet Transfer Control?  I have a text file I am trying to
transfer and can't get it to work correctly (it keeps sending the file
in Binary mode, with both Execute as well as OpenURL).  Thanks.

James

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

2. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

3. Internet Transfer Control stalls transfer abruptly

4. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

5. HOWTO: Securely transfer a file using the Internet Transfer Control

6. Type Mismatch when using Internet Transfer Control

7. Type Mismatch when using Internet Transfer Control

8. Type mismatch error using internet transfer control

9. Setting up Inet Internet Tranfer Control - FTP for Passive Transfer

10. Inet control setting transfer type

11. Using Proxy settings with Internet Transfer Control

12. Using Proxy settings with Internet Transfer Control