Visual Basic 6 and DHTML - How do i access Dhtml Object
Author Message
 Visual Basic 6 and DHTML - How do i access Dhtml Object

Visual Basic 6 and DHTML

Operating system - win 95
development system - visual studio 6 (visual basic 6)

I'll make it simple, i have a standard exe application with a form
containing the web browser control.  I installed Personal Web Server from my
Visual Studio 6 cd pack and was able to add a DHTML application project to
the standard exe project.  So i have two projects side by side, now to
access the dhtml project i went to the references on my standard exe project
and clicked on project/references and clicked the dhtmlproject and dthml run
time library.  So now the new dhtml project is referenced by the the
standard exe project.  What  i want to do is get my web browser form in my
standard exe to load the contents of dhtmlpage1, which is just some text.  I
understand that the dhtmlpage designer is design only so i have to make a
new object of that type like follows

        global tempObj as New Dhtmlpage

From this point on I am not sure as to what i have to do next!! I dont know
how to get tempObj to access the contents in dhtml.  Remember , the contents
of dhtmlpage1 will not be outputted to a html file because i will read from
an ado recordset and write the records to dhtmlpage.  Basically all i want
is to use Dhtml for reporting.  Please, I need an answer urgently, i have a
dead line this week.  If there is sample code for this please send it.

Regards Moe

Sun, 22 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Basic 6 and DHTML - How do I access this object

2. Dhtml; BaseWindow object and Visual Basic Code Problem

3. Dhtml; BaseWindow object and Visual Basic Code Problem

4. Dhtml; BaseWindow object and Visual Basic Code Problem

5. Using DHTML in Visual Basic 5

6. Programming help about DHTML control and visual basic

7. DHTML using Visual Basic

8. Problems under XP for DHTML Visual Basic Applications

9. Visual Basic DHTML App Error

10. VB6+DHTML+Frames: Can it be done?

11. Getting DHTML Element Events using InternetExplorer Object

12. Adding object to DHTML Applications