clipboard & htmlText
Author Message
 clipboard & htmlText

I am trying to copy HTML text (i.e. formated, colored text from a web page)
into the clipboard, then copy that text from the clipboard into an activex
control. The catch is that I wish to maintain the formating and look of the
original HTML text when it is pasted back into a control within the activex
control (e.g. rtb, or a webbrowser control). When I've tried this with
various combos of code, I get get the text, but I lose the formating. Doing
some tests, like pasting the clipboard into FrontPage, the clipboard
maintains the formating. How can I get the HTML formated text from the
clipboard and paste it into the Webbrowser control?

Thanks in advance,

danny ocean

Mon, 01 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. DHTMLEdit Control , Want to be able to change HTMLText using code

2. Visio 2000 & the Clipboard

3. Copying form field contents & formatting to clipboard

4. DBGrid & Clipboard Cut/Paste

5. On Error & Clipboard

6. Clipboard & settext

7. PrintForm & Clipboard Questions

8. file system object & clipboard

9. vbscript & clipboard

10. Clipboard & Outlook attached file

11. DBGRID & Clipboard

12. Richtextbox & graphics from clipboard