Memory problem with Webbrowser component
Author Message
 Memory problem with Webbrowser component

Hi all,
   I have an application that contain a Webbrowser
component to load html pages. When I navigate through
htmls the memory usage of my application is increasing. It
is not deallocating the memory after a long time also.
    But when I minimize my application the unused memory
got freed and application memory used got decreased. But
in my application i cannot do minimize as that button
should be disabled(Its a strict requirement). Is there any
other way to deallocate the memory used by the browser
component?
   Any information related to this will be very helpful
for me
thanks and regards
gijo

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 20:33:11 GMT
 Memory problem with Webbrowser component
Kill the Webbrowser automatically and start again,
or do a programmatic close.

HTH

thomas

Quote:
> Hi all,
>    I have an application that contain a Webbrowser
> component to load html pages. When I navigate through
> htmls the memory usage of my application is increasing. It
> is not deallocating the memory after a long time also.
>     But when I minimize my application the unused memory
> got freed and application memory used got decreased. But
> in my application i cannot do minimize as that button
> should be disabled(Its a strict requirement). Is there any
> other way to deallocate the memory used by the browser
> component?
>    Any information related to this will be very helpful
> for me
> thanks and regards
> gijo

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 01:26:06 GMT
 Memory problem with Webbrowser component
In my application , the webbrowser component is embeded in
one form. How can i kill the webrowser? i mean deallocate
the webbrowser
Regards
Gijo

Quote:

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:03:55 GMT
 Memory problem with Webbrowser component
Hi,

kill the form...

HTH

thomas

Quote:
> In my application , the webbrowser component is embeded in
> one form. How can i kill the webrowser? i mean deallocate
> the webbrowser
> Regards
> Gijo

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:52:42 GMT

1. Problem with WebBrowser component

2. Problem with webbrowser component not printing

3. WebBrowser component update to different component...

4. memory problem with asp vb component

5. OLE Automation Problems - MEMORY HOG (Memory Leak?)

6. Problem with call Component in Component Services

7. WebBrowser component and Menu Bar

8. How to add the "webbrowser" component

9. How to SAVE html document, retrieved with WebBrowser component

10. Printing and the WebBrowser Component

11. WebBrowser component and JavaScript

12. WebBrowser component question