Web browser Scroll bar
Author Message
 Web browser Scroll bar

I have built a VB application where I want to display web
pages. I am using web browser control and it is perfect
but the only problem is that I want to remove webbrowser's
scroll bars. I want to display ads (like the ads in
Getright or ICQ). So, My question is that if there is any
better control ? If not how can I remove the scroll bars
in the web browser so that I can diplay my 468 *60 pixel

Fri, 03 Jun 2005 17:00:16 GMT
 Web browser Scroll bar
'the VB way: webAdvertise = some webbrowser control

Dim doc As MSHTML.HTMLDocument

Set doc = webAdvertise.Document

doc.body.Scroll = "no"

best wishes

Quote:
> I have built a VB application where I want to display web
> pages. I am using web browser control and it is perfect
> but the only problem is that I want to remove webbrowser's
> scroll bars. I want to display ads (like the ads in
> Getright or ICQ). So, My question is that if there is any
> better control ? If not how can I remove the scroll bars
> in the web browser so that I can diplay my 468 *60 pixel

Sat, 04 Jun 2005 06:08:43 GMT
 Web browser Scroll bar
Thanks for your reply. But unfortunatly it didn't work.
Here's my code:

Dim webadvertise As WebBrowser

Private Sub Form_Load()

Set webadvertise = New WebBrowser
Dim doc As MSHTML.HTMLDocument
Set doc = webadvertise.Document
doc.body.Scroll = "no"
'doc.body.scrollIntoView

webadvertise.Navigate ("www.microsoft.com")
End Sub

First problem:
"Set webadvertise = New WebBrowser" gives this
error "Invalid use of NEW Keyword"

Second Problem:
doc.body has no "scroll" property. It only has
scrollIntoView !!

Please try fixing my humble code.
Thanks again for your support,
Zizo

Quote:

Sat, 04 Jun 2005 18:30:12 GMT
 Web browser Scroll bar
It sounds like this as a web page that u have written
so in the body tags of the source code

<BODY TOPMARGIN=0 LEFTMARGIN=0 BORDER="0" HEIGHT="100%" WIDTH="100%" SCROLL
= "no">

Sun, 17 Jul 2005 02:36:25 GMT

1. Web Browser scroll bar

2. Web Browser Scroll bar

3. Web browser scroll bar

4. How to control scroll bars in Web Browser Control

5. Scroll bar and other display elements in web browser control

6. Building A Scroll Bar / Scroll Bar Colors

7. Web Browser: Opening link in new Web Browser window

8. How to make my web browser as a default web browser

9. Web Browser Scrolling and Border

10. Find and scroll to in web browser control

11. Scroll a web browser window

12. remove scroll bar from the web ctrl