here: Browser Helper Object in VB !
Author Message
 here: Browser Helper Object in VB !

I've been looking for a VB solution creating a Browser Helper Object (BHO)
and found nothing but samples and tutorials using ATL in C++.

Now I've found a site offering a TypeLibrary with interfaces (including
IUnknown) to create Windows/Internet Explorer add-ins and bands.
http://www.*-*-*.com/
(There's a sample called iehlpr.zip)

As I've experienced some trouble after having installed the above sample I
would appreciate to hear your comments about it.

Phil

Thu, 17 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. here: Browser Helper Object in VB !

2. here: Browser Helper Object in VB !

3. Browser Helper Object in VB?

4. browser helper objects/ desk bands in VB?

5. BHO (Browser Helper Object) - Looking for info on writing one

6. Browser Helper Objects

7. Dot.Net code to build a Browser Helper Object

8. .wsc as a browser helper object?

9. Browser Helper Objects

10. Browser Helper Object (BHO) - Help Required.

11. Browser Helper Object

12. Browser Helper Object