Set Treeview1.imagelist = imagelist1
Author Message
 Set Treeview1.imagelist = imagelist1
Can anyone explain why my web page with 2 controls, a treeview control and a
imagelist control, crashes when I add the following script.

Treeview1.imagelist = imagelist1

I can see that Imagelist1 has an image, and that the treeview control has no
nodes.  I can add nodes and images.  Both controls seem to be working fine
seperately, but when I try to set the imagelist property of the treeview
control.  I get a GPF and IE closes down.  Anyhelp would be great.

Thanks

Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Set Treeview1.imagelist = imagelist1
I had a typo in my last post.  I am using...

Set treeview1.imagelist = imagelist1

Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Treeview1 and nodes

2. treeview1 question

3. How send keystroke from list1 to treeview1 ??

4. Setting Form Icon from imagelist item?

5. set command button picture from an imagelist ?

6. Setting a form icon to an ImageList icon

7. Toolbar/ImageList Won't Set

8. Toolbar button : can't set image from ImageList

9. Populating an imagelist from an existing imagelist?

10. How: ImageList to System ImageList???

11. Howto add an icon from the system imagelist to a treeview or vb imagelist?

12. Set StatusBar.Icon from ImageList.Image containing a .ICO file.