Internet Server Error: Request Forbidden
Author Message
 Internet Server Error: Request Forbidden

I have an ActiveX control used in a web page that accesses a business object
on the server using RDS. This all worked fine on NT 4. I am trying to get
Windows 2000 AS working but I get this error (Internet Server Error: Request
Forbidden). The ActiveX control and business objects are the same on both
servers. I have added the correct entry in the ADCLaunch key of the registry
for the business object. Is there something else I need to do on Windows
2000 to be able to use RDS?

Here's more info :
The ActiveX control in the web page creates a business object on server via
RDS. The Business object creates Data object which uses ADO to access an
ODBC database via a System DSN.

Thanks for any help

Jeff miko

Tue, 15 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Internet Server Error: Request Forbidden

2. 8210 - Request Forbidden

3. Internet Connection through Ado (Internet Server Error)

4. Internet Connection through Ado (Internet Server Error)

5. Internet Server Error : In Project Central Server

6. MS Internet Transfer Control - RT Error: Still executing last request

7. HELP: error 8447 Internet Server Error

8. Errors when requesting stored procedure from SQL server

9. Internet Server Error

10. error messages reported by OLE DB /ADO with Access 2000 database at an internet server

11. Internet Client Error : Cannot connect to server

12. Run-time error '-2147221231 (80040111)': Automation error ClassFactory cannot supply requested class