Change printing orientation or page setup in IE 6.0 with VB 6.0
Author Message
 Change printing orientation or page setup in IE 6.0 with VB 6.0

Is there any way to change printing orientation or page setup in Internet
Explorer programmatically using VB?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Tue, 01 Mar 2005 08:19:01 GMT
 Change printing orientation or page setup in IE 6.0 with VB 6.0
"The only settings that can be changed are
page margins, and header and footer information. There is no supported way
to change other settings like page orientation or printer."

Change Print Settings for WebBrowser Control, Internet Explorer[ie_dev]
http://www.*-*-*.com/

One way I can think out is to use system level hooks to trap window creation
Messages. Send appropriate keystrokes to display the Page Setup dialog,
trap
it, show it yourself as a hidden window and set the options through that.
However, it is complex and {*filter*} hacking.

Best Regards,

Alick Ye

--------------------

| Subject: Change printing orientation or page setup in IE 6.0 with VB 6.0
| Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:19:01 -0700

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vb.controls.internet
|
| Is there any way to change printing orientation or page setup in Internet
| Explorer programmatically using VB?
|
| Any help will be greatly appreciated

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 15:21:07 GMT

1. VB 6.0 and IE 6.0 system OCXs and DLLs incompatibilities

2. VB 6.0 and IE 6.0

3. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

4. 6.0 Prof - Page Orientation using Report Object

5. Printing Blank Pages in VB 6.0 App - Report has 9 linked subreports

6. VB 6.0 Report Designer Problem With Using Landscape Orientation

7. Crystal 6.0 reports printed from IE 4.0

8. VB 6.0 - Visual FoxPro 6.0 Tables and VB

9. VB 6.0 Report Designer Trouble Using Landscape Orientation

10. Active X controls not working in IE 5.5 but works in IE 6.0

11. VB 6.0 reports vs. Crystal 6.0

12. VB 6.0, Crystal 6.0 & ODBC