vt 100 emulation ..
Author Message
 vt 100 emulation ..

Greetings:
I need to write a VB application which dials into a server (1200 baud !) and
sends and reads stuff in VT100 terminal emulation.  The application is
alpha-numeric paging.  Actually, it gets more complicated... the application
consists in a web interfqace which takes a phone number and an alpha
message.  Upon submit, I need to pass this information to the VB app which
will then dial-out and send the proper info...
I do not have any experience in this and any suggestions would be more than
welcomed.
Thanks

Mon, 01 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP - VT-100 emulation

2. VT-100 Terminal Emulation

3. Where canI find terminal emulation specifications (ANSI, VT-100, ..etc)

4. VT-100 emulator

5. VT-100 screen capture

6. VT-100 emulator ActiveX control?

7. ActiveX VT-100

8. HELP: VT 220 emulation

9. VT 320 emulation

10. VT EMULATION

11. 100% Offshore, 100% Private, 100% Online 8849

12. Site 100% fran?ais, 100% développement, 100% Pocket PC