VBCore.dll
Author Message
 VBCore.dll

I was wondering if anyone has seen VBCore.dll.  I installed some software
that requires this dll and can't seem to find it in the installation package
or anywhere else.  I have been unable to contact the vendor of the software.

If anyone has any ideas on where i can get this control i would appreciate a
message, thank you.

Tue, 09 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBCore.dll

2. DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL

3. Problems building install file - AutPrx32.dll, AutMgr32.dll, RACMGR32.dll, CLIREG32.exe NOT FOUND

4. REQ: OLEPRO32.DLL, MFC40.DLL, MSVCRT40.DLL from VB4.0 Standard CD

5. MSVCRT.DLL, MSVCRT20.DLL and MSVCRT40.DLL

6. Anyone knows where I can find declarations for shell32.dll, kernel32.dll, comcat.dll and gdi32.dll?

7. Jet VBA File (VBAJet.dll VBAJet32.dll) Initialization failure

8. Vbajet32.dll & vbajet.dll

9. DLL MSLDBUSR.DLL

10. DLL MSLDBUSR.DLL

11. Check DLL-File (Exist DLL-File?)