Changing viewstyle by API
Author Message
 Changing viewstyle by API

I'm using the shdocvw control (IE4)to display a folder on my harddrive. It
acts like a regular folder like in Explorer. I want to add a feature that
the user can change the view style from "Large Icons" to other styles like
"Small Icons", "List" and "Details".

How do I accomplish that?

Need help badly... Please reply by email too.

N.

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing viewstyle by API

2. Changing viewstyle by API

3. Changing viewstyle by API

4. Changing viewstyle by API

5. API to Change Window Title Text

6. API Call to change reginal setting

7. Using Windows API to change extension of file.

8. Change color API ??

9. Directory Change Watcher with ReadDirectoryChangesW API

10. using sendmessage api to change combo box sorted property at run time

11. How do I Change the color of a bitmap using API (BITBLT or SetDIBit)

12. API to change partition information under NT?