How to know when "Print" is complete.
Author Message
 How to know when "Print" is complete.

I'm using the SHDocVw.InternetExplorer object to navigate to and print
multiple documents. The problem is that after issuing the print command with

    ".ExecWB OLECMDID_PRINT,  LECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER"

I cannot progamatically determine when the "print" is completed so that the
control can be navigated to the next page. This results in only the first
page of some documents being printed and some pages get skipped entirely. I
tried the "busy property" and waiting till ".ReadyState =
READYSTATE_COMPLETE".

Is there a query or event to inform when the print command has completed?

Thanks
DavidL <><

Sat, 26 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to know when "Print" is complete.
Hi,

I would also like to know it please.
But I am using:
            wrdDoc.Application.PrintOut

( wrdDoc is a MS Word Document )

Thanks

   Beny

Mon, 28 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Loop print "VARIABLE", "VARIABLE"

2. For "i" am loopy

3. "Where am I?" in VB

4. datepart("h", mytime), problem with AM and PM

5. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

6. Printing without displaying the "Print Dialog"?

7. Does anybody know "IsNothing()"?

8. Anyone knows about "RDS.DataSpace"?

9. Anyone know how to create "coolmenus"?

10. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

11. SysCmd 603, "path","path"

12. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons