WEBBROWSER: Does it leave a trail of visited sites on User's computer???
Author Message
 WEBBROWSER: Does it leave a trail of visited sites on User's computer???

When a VB6 project uses a WebBrowser to 'navigate' from one site to another,
is a "trail" of the visited sites left anywhere on the user's computer?
Thanks in advance

Fri, 30 May 2003 08:07:19 GMT
 WEBBROWSER: Does it leave a trail of visited sites on User's computer???
Yes, in the cache and the history.
But, however, you can disable from cache (or set it to read from cache but
do not write). Same for history.

Quote:
> When a VB6 project uses a WebBrowser to 'navigate' from one site to
another,
> is a "trail" of the visited sites left anywhere on the user's computer?
> Thanks in advance

Tue, 17 Jun 2003 01:52:38 GMT

1. WEBBROWSER: Does it leave a trail of visited sites on User's computer???

2. Visit the new Qbasic site '.BASic'

3. remove attachments, move to folder, and leave a trail

4. Format leaves trailing decimal (newbie question)

5. Ambiguous Name 'Left' using Left$

6. Computer 'user' problem

7. Can't access site via WebBrowser control

8. Here's info/sites on WebBrowser control for those interested

9. Here's info/sites on WebBrowser control for those interested

10. Here's info/sites on WebBrowser control for those interested

11. Want to forbid users to leave my window 'till they press o.k

12. New QB Site - Visit Now