WININET API help in VB6
Author Message
 WININET API help in VB6

Can someone point me to a good source for documenting the Wininet API that has
VB programmers in mind? (kinda like Appleman does for the Win32 API)

Thank you

Wed, 30 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WININET API help in VB6
John,

Maybe this will point you in the right direction...

FILE: VBFTP.EXE: Implementing FTP Using WinInet API from VB
Article ID: Q175179

--KK

Quote:
> Can someone point me to a good source for documenting the Wininet API that
has
> VB programmers in mind? (kinda like Appleman does for the Win32 API)

> Thank you

Fri, 01 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 (WinInet API) and Squid Proxy

2. Help! Wininet API declaration

3. I need help with WININET API calls

4. WinINET API Help

5. API Viewer - Text API File for wininet.dll?

6. Help! Wininet API declaration

7. URGENT - Help, How do start the default INETNET CONNECTION using either Inet or Wininet API call

8. Help with using InternetDial from WinInet API

9. Please Help: Win32 Internet API (wininet.dll)

10. WinINET API in VB5 *HELP!!!!*

11. NEED HELP with WinInet API

12. Wininet API Help