webbrowser control - scroll bar - banner
Author Message
 webbrowser control - scroll bar - banner

Hi all, I'm using a web browser control to display a banner but have a little trouble, every banner appear with a scroll bar, my question is someone know how get off the scroll bar from a web browser control ?? or exist a
similar way to display the animated gifs (banner) in a nice way... The banner size is 468x60 pixels.

Thanks & Regards

Mauro

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:04:04 GMT
 webbrowser control - scroll bar - banner
Remove scrollbar:
WebBrowser.Document.body.scroll = "no"
WebBrowser.Document.body.style.border = "none"

--
Stephan van Erp
ICQ #49819760

Quote:
> Hi all, I'm using a web browser control to display a banner but have a

little trouble, every banner appear with a scroll bar, my question is
someone know how get off the scroll bar from a web browser control ?? or
exist a
Quote:
> similar way to display the animated gifs (banner) in a nice way... The

banner size is 468x60 pixels.
Quote:

> Thanks & Regards

> Mauro

Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:13:00 GMT

1. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

2. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

3. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

4. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

5. Disabling scroll bar of the webbrowser control in a form

6. Scroll Bars On Webbrowser Control

7. Webbrowser control scroll bar

8. WEBBROWSER CONTROL AND SCROLL BAR

9. WebBrowser Control Scroll Bars

10. Building A Scroll Bar / Scroll Bar Colors

11. WebBrowser vertical scroll bars

12. How to hide scroll bars in WebBrowser?