Problem with MIME Base64
Author Message
 Problem with MIME Base64

Hi All,
  I have to develop a DLL to send e-mail messages. Is
there anyone who can teach me how to codify my
attachements width MIME base64 code??? Many thanks Marco

Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:40:00 GMT
 Problem with MIME Base64
Have a look here, was the first result on Google:
http://www.vbfreeware.com/code.asp?cat=String+Manipulation&id=119&cat...
H=Base64+Encode%2FDecode&type=CD

(watch for URL wrapping)

Max Bolingbroke

Quote:
> Hi All,
>   I have to develop a DLL to send e-mail messages. Is
> there anyone who can teach me how to codify my
> attachements width MIME base64 code??? Many thanks Marco

Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:50:33 GMT
 Problem with MIME Base64

Quote:
>  I have to develop a DLL to send e-mail messages. Is
>there anyone who can teach me how to codify my
>attachements width MIME base64 code??? Many thanks Marco

Download our freeware SocketWrench package, which includes a library
and ActiveX component that handles base64, uucode and quoted-printable
encoding. It also does basic file compression and expansion, if that's
something you need. And, of course, the price is right :)  Download it
at www.catalyst.com

David
----

Catalyst Development Corporation   | application with ActivePatch. Download
http://www.catalyst.com/           | the SDK from www.activepatch.com

Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:37:30 GMT
 Problem with MIME Base64
there is one at:
www.aspsimply.com/vb/base64dll.asp

designed for mail attachments

Quote:
> Hi All,
>   I have to develop a DLL to send e-mail messages. Is
> there anyone who can teach me how to codify my
> attachements width MIME base64 code??? Many thanks Marco

Sat, 14 Aug 2004 18:29:31 GMT

1. {{{ UUDecode & MIME/BASE64 decod }}}

2. * Do You Know About MIME/Base64

3. Wanted: VB Mime/Base64/UUE/etc code/ocx/dll anything

4. Wanted: VB Mime/Base64/UUE/etc code/ocx/dll anything

5. MIME - base64

6. Outlook 98 and S/Mime Problem

7. text mime type problem

8. MIME type - problem with Netscape....

9. text mime type problem

10. Changing MIME types problem

11. Looking for VB 3.0 compatible UUEncode/decode & MIME/Base64 code

12. How to check if a string is Base64 Encoded