How do I use the Inet Control with HTTPS protocol? Please urgent recommend.
Author Message
 How do I use the Inet Control with HTTPS protocol? Please urgent recommend.

Hi all

            Now I'm using the internet trnsfer control to post message the
message from my program to CGI program. For the HTTP, I can do it. But HTTPS
I couldn't send it in the same way. What should I do? I'm waitong for your
recommend. Thank you.

Regrads,
MIC

Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I use the Inet Control with HTTPS protocol? Please urgent recommend.
I used the webbrowser control instead. It made life a lot simpler.

Does HTTPS naturally.

Quote:

> Hi all

>             Now I'm using the internet trnsfer control to post message the
> message from my program to CGI program. For the HTTP, I can do it. But
HTTPS
> I couldn't send it in the same way. What should I do? I'm waitong for your
> recommend. Thank you.

> Regrads,
> MIC

Fri, 01 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I use the Inet Control with HTTPS protocol? Please urgent recommend.
What OS are you running?  I put together an app that does an https post
on an NT workstation and it works fine, then I went to test it on an
old 95 box with an older version of the wininet.dll and the https post
returns no data.

Quote:
> Hi all

>             Now I'm using the internet trnsfer control to post
message the
> message from my program to CGI program. For the HTTP, I can do it.
But HTTPS
> I couldn't send it in the same way. What should I do? I'm waitong for
your
> recommend. Thank you.

> Regrads,
> MIC

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 12 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Retrieving SSL-secured pages over the HTTPS-Protocol using the INet-Control

2. Using HTTPS with the INet control (VB5 + SP3)

3. How can I prevent Inet Control to use cache while downloading a file using http protocol

4. VB5 Inet and HTTPS - Please HELP !!!

5. VB5 Inet and HTTPS - Please HELP !!!

6. VB5 Inet and HTTPS - Please HELP !!!

7. using inet.openurl with a https

8. Inet using HTTPS reports error #12045: Client authorization not setup

9. P{roblems with INET control with HTTPS

10. Problems with INET control with HTTPS

11. Inet control with HTTPS

12. HTTPS and Inet control