VB Internet Explorer, bad performance on more hits??? help
Author Message
 VB Internet Explorer, bad performance on more hits??? help

Hello,

When I let the VB Internet Explorer put on a project to get data from the
internet the performance get worse and worse!! Does somebody know how this
come? Has it to do with cashing or put in hisotry? And what would be the
code to solve this? Or is it something else?

I really hope you can help me on this...

bye,
Maarten

Wed, 28 May 2003 00:45:32 GMT

1. VB Internet Explorer, bad performance on more hits??? help

2. Casting in VB means performance hit?

3. Help: ADO Shape Bad Performance

4. VB and Internet Explorer Help?

5. Try/Catch performance hit

6. Performance Hit on Access One-to-One Relationships

7. Captruing events: is there a performance hit?

8. any performance hit using for xml auto

9. Why this performance hit?

10. Internet Explorer Help conflicts with ActiveX Document Help

11. Need help with a strategy to handle bad Internet connections

12. BLOCK Internet Explorer or Explorer