POSTing a simple file to my webspace via FTP
Author Message
 POSTing a simple file to my webspace via FTP

Hi,
I got a file called "TESTFILE" (no extension) and I'm trying to upload it to
my web space via FTP...
This is what I have... but dunno why it isn't working.. I'm pretty new at
coding so if this is silly, I apologise.

Can anyone help me with this as it would help me a great deal..

Thank you...

"POST TESTFILE C:\TESTFILE"

Fri, 28 Feb 2003 14:49:38 GMT
 POSTing a simple file to my webspace via FTP

I'm not very familiar with inet, but your web space must also have an Ftp
server that points to the directory(s) you are trying to upload to. Also you
may have to enclose paths that have spaces with double quotes:

If your having trouble with inet, you can download my free xFtp control and
try that.

Brad

--
Free ActiveX Controls At:
http://www.fp.gvn.net/bradley

Quote:
> Hi,
> I got a file called "TESTFILE" (no extension) and I'm trying to upload it
> my web space via FTP...
> This is what I have... but dunno why it isn't working.. I'm pretty new at
> coding so if this is silly, I apologise.

> Can anyone help me with this as it would help me a great deal..

> Thank you...

> "POST TESTFILE C:\TESTFILE"

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Simple Help to transfer 1 file via FTP?

2. Simple upload to webspace

3. Posting to FTP

4. simple inet posting to a form

5. posting to a public folder via code

6. Posting data via WebClient gives error 500

7. Posting xml doc via http

8. Read client table data via ASP Request method after posting a form

9. Interacting with Posting Acceptor via Server-Side VBScript?

10. Posting data via InternetExplorer.Application Navigate

11. Posting HTML form via email (AS IS)

12. Interacting with Posting Acceptor via Server-Side VBScript?