ISCTRLS.OCX won't load
Author Message
 ISCTRLS.OCX won't load

Hello,

I have VB 4.0 Professional and can't get the isctrls.ocx file to load.
When I select the tools menu and try to add the Internet custom controls,
I get and error "C:\windows\system\isctrls.ocx could not be loaded".
WHY?????????

Has any one had this problem. Or is it User error.  I am learning VB for
the first time and could use some help.  I have VB 4.0 for dummies, great
book!!!

When I try to access the Excel and Word controls I get an out of memory
error.
Are they related?

Please respond with any Ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Al

Tue, 14 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ISCTRLS.ocx (registered but can't add to VB 4 project)

2. RDO OCX won't load in design mode

3. Comdl32.ocx won't load

4. vbsql.ocx won't load

5. OCX in VB4 won't Load.

6. VB5 : Comdl32.ocx won't load

7. OCX won't load in VB6.

8. comctl32.ocx version 5.01.4319 - won't load

9. RDO OCX won't load in design mode

10. COMCTL32.OCX Won't Load

11. COMCTL32.OCX won't load

12. MSINET.OCX *still* won't register, and now IE4 won't install