ActiveX DLL Re-Compile: Permission Denied (AGAIN)
Author Message
 ActiveX DLL Re-Compile: Permission Denied (AGAIN)

I had this problem for the longest time...

All I do is stop the IISAdmin Service from the Control Panel-Services
applet, then restart the WWW Service.  This works everytime for me now...
Have you stopped and started the services from Control Panel?

Quote:

>Hi all,

>I've been searching on this topic for quite a while, but I have had no luck
>following anyone's tips.

>I am developing an ActiveX dll in VB5 that is referenced in ASP using IIS4.
>Most of the time when I need to recompile the dll, I get this error:

>Permission Denied:"..\PATH TO MY DLL"

Wed, 04 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Permission denied" when recompiling ActiveX dll

2. permission denied when recompiling DLL.

3. Recompile COM DLL permissions denied

4. Permission Denied when recompiling DLL

5. Compile Error: Permission Denied with my own ActiveX component

6. Compiling DLL and getting Permission Denied

7. Permission Denied and Avoiding DLL Compiling During Development

8. Permission Denied on Compile of DLL using Personal Web Server

9. Permission Denied during Recompile

10. I got the permission denied when recompiling my component

11. Permission Denied While Recompiling Com Component

12. Permission Denied(compile error) with opendatabase statement