Where can I get Telnet?
Author Message
 Where can I get Telnet?

Hi Klaus,

Install DF and some Network on your computer and you should get telnet. I
don' t think Microsofts telnet is the best, it' s comming from Microsoft,
but it' s OK. Telnet is kind of Win95 so it isn' t free, but everyone can
have it if Win95 is running.

Regards,
Hartmut Anders

Quote:
>I saw on a computer (not mine) that there is a Telnet program from
Microsoft.
>I need a Telnet program, too. But I couldn?t anywhere find information
about
>Telnet programs. Can anybody tell me where to get a good Telnet program? Is
>that of Microsoft the best one or are there better ones? I?d also be
>interested in whether the Telnet programs are freeware, shareware or
>commerical software.

Mon, 15 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Where can I get Telnet?

says...
Quote:
> I saw on a computer (not mine) that there is a Telnet program from Microsoft.
> I need a Telnet program, too. But I couldnt anywhere find information about
> Telnet programs. Can anybody tell me where to get a good Telnet program? Is
> that of Microsoft the best one or are there better ones? Id also be
> interested in whether the Telnet programs are freeware, shareware or
> commerical software.

Hello.

I take for granted that you are talking about telnet clients.
You can find several clients on www.tucows.com

If you are talking about servers there are several of those too. And it's
not easy to do one yourself.

Regards,
  Jonas
  http://surf.to/Vbarea

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Where can I get Telnet?
click start --> Run --> type telnet
telnet client  comes ABSOLUTELY FREE !
telnet server ? for win95/98 i would suggest exceed5 from Hummingbird
Communications
www.humingbird.com
Unix comes with Telnet and FTP server.

 - Alex  -

Quote:

>says...
>> I saw on a computer (not mine) that there is a Telnet program from
Microsoft.
>> I need a Telnet program, too. But I couldnt anywhere find information
about
>> Telnet programs. Can anybody tell me where to get a good Telnet program?
Is
>> that of Microsoft the best one or are there better ones? Id also be
>> interested in whether the Telnet programs are freeware, shareware or
>> commerical software.

>Hello.

>I take for granted that you are talking about telnet clients.
>You can find several clients on www.tucows.com

>If you are talking about servers there are several of those too. And it's
>not easy to do one yourself.

>Regards,
>  Jonas
>  http://surf.to/Vbarea

Sat, 20 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems getting Telnet to work under winsock (VB)

2. Need Help getting VB app to Telnet using VT52 or better to HP client

3. How do I create a canned form?

4. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

5. Canned pages....

7. Crystal Reports Canned Code

8. Canned objects and/or images

9. Switching from inhouse software to canned package.

10. line graph in vb (canned routine)

11. 'Canned' data in VB program

12. Looking 4 Canned Control