URL in address bar
Author Message
 URL in address bar

Hi,

I have seen several sites where the full path of the html/asp etc files
cannot be seen. Only the domainname is visible in the address bar, even
if you click on any number of links.

How can I accomplish the same ?

Thanks,

Ruby

Fri, 26 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 URL in address bar
Usually...  What you are refering to is a site defined with FRAMES.  The
main frame document's URL will remain in the address while all links clicked
on will be opened in a separate target window.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have seen several sites where the full path of the html/asp etc files
> cannot be seen. Only the domainname is visible in the address bar, even
> if you click on any number of links.

> How can I accomplish the same ?

> Thanks,

> Ruby

Fri, 26 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Grab IE Address Bar url

2. Restrict access via code to URL Address link in IE5 or IE55

3. Restricting a Link to a specific URL Address in code

4. getting the url address in vb

5. how do you mask a URL address ?

6. url address

7. How to get URL address of an active broswer

8. How can I change URL address of Browser if there are many browsers in the screen

9. How to get the URL address?

10. add URL shortcut to Outlook Bar in OL2000

11. Get url from _main window, from Search Bar

12. IE Bar Quick Question: Window URL Location