E-Mail Controls
Author Message
 E-Mail Controls

Arun,

Our IDSMail control provides you with a *universal* E-mail send/receive
control that will work with any mail system based on MAPI, SMTP/POP3
(Internet mail), VIM, MHS, and Banyan VINES.  As an example, here is all
the code you would need to send an Internet mail message with a file

Dim idsMail as Object
Set idsMail = CreateObject("IDSMailInterface.Server")
idsMail.ObjectKey = "ABC123"
idsMail.MailSystem =IDSM_SYS_SMTP_POP
idsMail.SMTPServer = "myprovider.com"
idsMail.NewMessage

idsMail.Subject = "Meeting Agenda"
idsMail.Message = "Here is the agenda for the weekly meeting."
idsMail.AddAttachment "C:\MEETINGS\AGENDA.DOC"
idsMail.Send

IDSMail works with VB3, VB4, & VB5 (both 16-bit and 32-bit versions).
For more info, go to http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Regards,

Eric June
Intuitive Data Solutions

--------- We Make OLE Servers Intuitive --------------

Intuitive Data Solutions           fax: (408) 776-1267
Send/Rcv Email *EASILY* through SMTP/POP, VIM, MAPI,
MHS & VINES http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 08 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 E-Mail Controls

Quote:

>I am looking for E-Mail controls that can be used in VB-4 app.

Mabry Software (www.mabry.com) has both a vbx you can use in VB4-16
and an OCX for VB4 32.  Free trial versions of all our controls are
available at our web site.

Zane

Fri, 12 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Mapi email Control Question

2. Email control

3. I need an email control

4. Beta testers needed for email control.

5. EMail Controls

6. Email Control

7. Need a winsock/smtp (email) control for vb...didnt find any which i can use

8. Need a winsock/smtp (email) control for vb...didnt find any which i can use

9. Need SMTP email control!

10. Need a good Email Control

11. reproducing OutlookX email control

12. Email Control (want to buy)