HELP!!!!! Problem with Quoted-printable encode
Author Message
 HELP!!!!! Problem with Quoted-printable encode

There's a netcode component included in IP*Works! that can do all types of
internet coding (base64, uu, quoted printable etc).  You can get ipworks
from www.nsoftware.com/download.asp.

Lance

Quote:
> Hi All,
>   I develop a dll to send any messages via SMTP. I send
> formatted messages so, I have to use Quoted-printable
> encode to encoding my messages. Is there anybody who can
> give me any functions or can say my where can I find any
> information?? Many thanks MARCO

Sat, 14 Aug 2004 05:52:51 GMT

1. I need Encoding and Decoding/Encoding Source Code... Quoted Printable..

2. I need Encoding and Decoding/Encoding Source Code... Quoted Printable..

3. I need Encoding and Decoding/Encoding Source Code... Quoted Printable..

4. I need Encoding and Decoding/Encoding Source Code... Quoted Printable..

5. I need Encoding and Decoding/Encoding Source Code... Quoted Printable..

6. Help with quotes within quotes please

7. HELP - StreamReader & WebResponse = Encoding Problem

8. encoding Email problem - Please help

9. Email Encoding Problem - ASPMAIL / Please help

10. Help with the double quote problem in ASP

11. How to save RTF file as an encoded text with Hebrew(Windows) encoding