Suppressing save dialog with InternetExplorer control
Author Message
 Suppressing save dialog with InternetExplorer control

Hi

I'm using the InternetExplorer to download files from a web server with a
call like

Dim IE as InternetExplorer
IE.Navigate " http://www.*-*-*.com/

It works fine but I would like to avoid the "Open/Save" dialog box from
appearing. Ideally, I would be able to set the download location before
calling navigate. I tried setting the Silent property to True, it keeps the
dialog from appearing but I still have no way of telling IE where to put the
files.

Has anybody done something like this ?
Tom

Mon, 04 Apr 2005 00:10:20 GMT

1. Suppress report save dialog after print setup?

2. How to suppress save confirmation dialog for autoloaded dot-file

3. Suppress a dialog and make dialog answer no

4. Suppress dialog box popup in WebBrowser control?

5. common dialog control - save vs. save as

6. Suppressing "Disable Macros" dialog box and suppressing other dialog boxes in word APPLICATION not document

7. saving internetexplorer object files

8. InternetExplorer control vs WebBrowser control

9. open dialog or save dialog

10. Suppress "Printing" dialog in Word 2002

11. VB Script - to suppress Dialog?

12. Suppress dialog box with delete