Wininet problem
Author Message
 Wininet problem

Hi,
The goal off my app is download and upload files from a FTP site. I've an
application that runs on a server and other app that runs on a client
computers. The client request a file to be upload or download and the server
app (wich is always running) executes the request. Download files are a
daily operation and have the same name and are saved to the same folder.
When i download a file with the same name and diferent contents more than
one time, without stop the server app, the file is not replaced in the
destination folder, even if i delete the files in the destination folder, he
always get the first file that has beeen download. If i stop the app server
everithing works fine.
Can someone explain why this happen?
Thanks in advance
Manuel

Wed, 25 May 2005 20:38:11 GMT

1. WinInet Problem in VB

2. WinInet problem

3. Wininet Problem with Proxy

4. wininet problems in runtime environment

5. WinInet Problem

6. WinInet problem and VB

7. Nasty Wininet problem

8. PLEASE HELP with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

9. PLEASE HELP me with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

10. PLEASE HELP me with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

11. PLEASE HELP me with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

12. VPN causing problems with Wininet.dll