VbApp on IIS
Author Message
 VbApp on IIS

HI,
  I got a question

Is it possible to call a Visual Basic Application that runs on the server
from a Asp page??

Note, when I talk about VBApp, I need a component so don't tell me to make a
ActiveX dll
I thought about it!

Thanks

Yannick Coulombe
Techmodels.com

Sat, 26 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VbApp on IIS

cgi is possible from VB
just compile and run.

look in the VB section from www.cgi-resources.com
vb4cgi or something like that it's called

greetz,
Ray

On Tue, 9 May 2000 11:08:25 -0300, "Yannick C."

Quote:

>HI,
>  I got a question

>Is it possible to call a Visual basic Application that runs on the server
>from a Asp page??

>Note, when I talk about VBApp, I need a component so don't tell me to make a
>ActiveX dll
>I thought about it!

>Thanks

>Yannick Coulombe
>Techmodels.com

Mon, 28 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling VBApp from VBScript

2. Calling a VBApp...

3. How to run VBApp off the web

4. Receiving DDE Strings in vbapp (My App as DDE server)

5. Running a VBApp from Dos Prompt

6. VBapp as NT Service at startup

7. who want to test my VBapp...?

8. VBApp as NT service...

9. OUTLOOK, VBApp HELP

10. How to emulate program item properties in VBapp

11. Help need way of finding out about dll's VBapp uses

12. DragDrop WordDoc from E-Mail to VBApp