Internet control (WebBrowser) problem !!!
Author Message
 Internet control (WebBrowser) problem !!!

Hi,

i'm working with VB5 Enterprise and i want to use the
WebBrowser control.
when i put the control on a form i can't see any image
(that come with the control), and when i run the application
the form is empty...

i've got the IE4 on my computer, so what can be the problem ???

Eyal

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Internet control (WebBrowser) problem !!!
To test out the Internet Control, first make a command button somewhere.
There, in it's Click Event, type:

  WebBrowser1.Navigate "www.yahoo.com"

Then at run time, click the button to test it.  The Yahoo! page should show
up.
Hope this helps.

~JChen1423~

Quote:

>Hi,

>i'm working with VB5 Enterprise and i want to use the
>WebBrowser control.
>when i put the control on a form i can't see any image
>(that come with the control), and when i run the application
>the form is empty...

>i've got the IE4 on my computer, so what can be the problem ???

>Eyal

Tue, 19 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Internet control (WebBrowser) problem !!!

2. validating user with webbrowser or internet transfer control

3. validating user with webbrowser or internet transfer control

4. Webbrowser Internet Control without IE?

5. validating user with webbrowser or internet transfer control

6. WebBrowser and Internet Transfer Control

7. Help!! webbrowser tool in the microsoft internet controls

8. Internet Explorer WebBrowser Control

9. WebBrowser Internet Control..

10. Internet Explorer WebBrowser Control

11. Internet Explorer WebBrowser Control

12. Internet Control Pack (aka Internet ActiveX Control)