[Problem with button in a DBGrid....]
Author Message
 [Problem with button in a DBGrid....]

Hello,

Starting with VB5, I've got a little problem to insert values into a cell
of a DBGrid with a button.(Kind of listbox).
Could someone give me a some information on that point please...?

Thanks.

Sun, 21 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. [Problem with button in a DBGrid....]

2. DBGRID - BUTTON

3. using DBGrid control - button property

4. that damned button in dbgrid

5. Help needed with DBGrid Button - Please!

6. DBGrid Button

7. DBGrid button (combo box) accessing field

8. Dbgrid - Button control

9. DBGRID: How can I disable the right mouse button

10. Help: Listbox from DBGrid Button Click event.

11. Command Buttons in DBGrid??

12. VB DBGRID OCX (with background picture and combo buttons)