Open IE in VB program
Author Message
 Open IE in VB program

Hello,
    Did anyone know how to open Internet explorer from the VB program???

TQ.

Tue, 19 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Open IE in VB program
    This similar problem was address before...to launch, let's say
"c:\windows\blank.htm" use the shell function:

Dim X
X = Shell("c:\windows\command\start.exe c:\windows\blank.htm", 6)

    Don't forget, you can replace "c:\windows\blank.htm" with any other web
page...hope this helps.

Later
~JChen1423~

Quote:

>Hello,
>    Did anyone know how to open Internet explorer from the VB program???

>TQ.

Tue, 19 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Open IE in VB program
TQ for your Help.
Anywhere do u know how to launch the IE with the specify URL from the VB
program...

bye..
{*filter*}koh

Quote:

>    This similar problem was address before...to launch, let's say
>"c:\windows\blank.htm" use the shell function:

>Dim X
>X = Shell("c:\windows\command\start.exe c:\windows\blank.htm", 6)

>    Don't forget, you can replace "c:\windows\blank.htm" with any other web
>page...hope this helps.

>Later
>~JChen1423~

>>Hello,
>>    Did anyone know how to open Internet explorer from the VB program???

>>TQ.

Wed, 20 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I open a file in IE 4.0 within a VB 5 program

2. how to open a IE browser from vb program

3. Running VB program compiled with IE 4 on machine running IE 5

4. Error 80010108 starting IE from VBScript with prior IE instances open

5. Open IE, navigate to a page then exit IE.

6. how can i open the Open with window from my vb program

7. Opening HTML file in IE browser from VB 5.0 Application

8. Open new IE Window from VB Script

9. how to open ie from within vb application

10. Can VB open IE and Notepad?

11. IE Open frame in new window in VB

12. Can VB open IE and Notepad?