Error 800c0300 ActiveX Control Fails.
Author Message
 Error 800c0300 ActiveX Control Fails.

I have a couple of ActiveX controls on an ASP web page
that are failing (They show as the red X). I have checked
the basic stuff such as: User has access to update the
registry, sufficient disk space, IE security settings,
etc.

In addition, the problem seems to only occur with a client
using Win2k and IE 5.5.

The Code Download Error Log, in addition to other
information, shows the following:
"Code Download Error: (hr = 800c0300) Unknown Error!!"

Any ideas would be apprecitated.

Thank you,
Keith

Tue, 03 Aug 2004 00:01:40 GMT

1. Error 800c0300 ActiveX Control Fails.

2. Error 800c0300 ActiveX control failure

3. ActiveX control within ActiveX control Licencing Error 429

4. Error 429 activex componant failed someware!!

5. Compilation of ActiveX Dll fails without error message

6. BUG: VB6 Fails to debug VB-Made ActiveX control with external program on Windows2000\XP

7. Embedded ActiveX control fails to load

8. ActiveX control bitblt image fails to display in POWERPOINT

9. ActiveX Control Problem : [Unspecified Error : System Error &H80004005 (-2147467259) ]

10. COM+ Automation Error/connection to the transaction manager failed Error/ Q331953

11. Automation -214xxxxxx error or Mtheod ~ of ~ object failed error

12. ActiveX Control Container for VBCCE5 ActiveX Controls!?