Controlling the WebBrowser Control Programmatically
Author Message
 Controlling the WebBrowser Control Programmatically

Here's the scenario:

I'm trying to create an overlay application that actually remotely runs a web
page I've created.  I'm trying to load data to datafields on the HTML form as if
I was looking at the form in a browser and entering the data by hand.  I then
need to submit the form as if I am clicking on the Submit button on the page.  So
essentially the web page has loaded into my "hidden" WebBrowser control and I'm
controlling the web page from my application in multiple instances and I want to
completely run that web page via my "remote control" overlay application.  Does
anyone have any hints or sample code on how to accomplish this?  I realize it
probably needs to emulate VBScript, but I'm not well versed in that area.

Thanks in advance for your help...

Chris

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Controlling the WebBrowser Control Programmatically
Just a warning, I created an app under IE 5, and when a client
upgraded to 5.5 it didn't work the same. Seems when I Setfocus on the
web browser with 5.5 installed the form focus is always at the top of
the page and not where you left off. So if the focus of the web
browser under IE 5.5 is lost and you setfocus back on the browser any
text you send goes to the first textbox or what ever is the focus of
that page when loaded.

Wed, 28 May 2003 16:55:38 GMT

1. programmatically controlling header/footer on doc printed from WebBrowser control

2. Programmatically Print Contents of WebBrowser Control

3. How to Change Printer for WebBrowser Control Programmatically?

4. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

5. InternetExplorer control vs WebBrowser control

6. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

7. Using WebBrowser control load URL in a separate Browser OR any other control

8. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

9. Hosting a WebBrowser Control Inside ActiveX Document or ActiveX Control to be Ho

10. WebBrowser control on VB6 control???

11. Trying to add a WebBrowser control to a User Control

12. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control