Epson FX-1050 printer driver
Author Message
 Epson FX-1050 printer driver

That is usually a feature of the printer if it is automatically doing form
feeds when using continuous stationary.

Have a look in the manual for the printer, there will either be a soft
setting (via the printer control panel) or usually with the older printers
it will be a dip switch setting (a bank of minature switches).

Quote:
> I'm using a Seikosha printer with Epson FX-1050 driver.

> How do tell printer not to do a form feed ?

> thanks
> Riedwhan

Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Epson FX-1050 printer driver

Quote:

> I'm using a Seikosha printer with Epson FX-1050 driver.

> How do tell printer not to do a form feed ?

> thanks
> Riedwhan

See the manual of your Printer. This information should be available at
the Escape Codes Section.

Fri, 17 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Epson Printer Driver

2. How do I print Epson control characters to an Epson printer using VB5

3. Epson 1440x720 Driver?

4. Help, How to send printer command to printer bypassing printer driver in vb

5. Problem when using receipt printer (Epson TM-U300PA)

6. Post Net Bar code printing on Epson action 5000 printer

7. Barcode on Epson Printer

8. Epson Printer Control Codes

9. Printing to Epson Printers

10. need help sending control characters epson printer

11. printing with an Epson laser printer

12. Reg: Using Vb code how to perform some functions in Epson LQ-300 printer