IE4 offline
Author Message
 IE4 offline

Whether there is a possibility to check up operational mode IE4 in Windows98
(offline/online) or to operate(control) this mode? Whether there are any
sentences in this occasion?

Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 IE4 offline

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 IE4 offline
If you are controlling Ie4 through Automation, you can use the (boolean)
Offline Property of the InternetExplorer/WebBrowser Object.

On-line the reference is at
http://www.microsoft.com/workshop/browser/webbrowser/reference/proper...
fline.asp
where you can click "show toc" or "sync toc" to see where you are in the
documentation.

On the MSDN Library CDs I got with Vb6, it is at or near

    MSDN Library Visual Studio 6.0
        Platform SDK
            Internet/Intranet/Extranet Services
                Internet Tools & Technologies
                    Reusing the WebBrowser and MSHTML
                        Reference for Visual Basic Developers

Hope this helps.

Barry Evans
Canberra, Australia
----------------------------

Whether there is a possibility to check up operational mode IE4 in Windows98
(offline/online) or to operate(control) this mode? Whether there are any
sentences in this occasion?

Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Global Offline-Mode IE4/5

2. use IE4 control in non-IE4 computer

3. use IE4 Internet control in non-IE4 computer

4. IE4.0 and IE4.01SP1

5. How do I Toggle Online/Offline with VBScipt in IE4.01?

6. Win 2000 Offline files doesn't work with mdb

7. offline / online

8. Sending Offline

9. How to determine if in ONLINE/OFFLINE mode

10. Folder available offline causing error in VB code

11. Make Favorites available Offline