fill webform input type "file" with webbrowser control ?
Author Message
 fill webform input type "file" with webbrowser control ?

hi together !
I have a really big problem.
I have to fill a webform with an file-input-field, cause my webprovider
doesn't support direct access to the internet database.
so the only possible solution for me to update the internet database with
the data from my lokal database is to use phpMyAdmin with the funktion
insert textfile into table. But for this case I need to fill out this input
type "file" to upload my .csv-file.
Can anyone tell me how I can do this with the webbrowser-control, or
something else ?

Sat, 21 May 2005 17:35:38 GMT

1. fill webform input type "file" with webbrowser control ?

2. <INPUT type="file"> fields

3. input type="file"

4. Webform with "input type=file" for file upload

5. Creating INPUT TYPE="text" Dynamic

6. input type="image"? PLEASE HELP

7. Input Type="text" elements behaving weirdly

8. "Input past end of file"

9. Open "file" for Input As #1

10. Open "file" for Input As #1

11. "Real" URL in webbrowser control