HTML Server with VB5
Author Message
 HTML Server with VB5

Quote:
> >Is it possible to create an HTML server in VB5 that monitors
> >the HTTP port like the personal web server from Microsoft.

Yep!  I did it, and I'm a rookie (for VB).  Piece of cake.  See the TCP
server examples in the help file, and play around with it.  You can use
your browser to connect to your VB server program (while on-line - same IP
address) and test it out.  No need to use HTTP headers on the server reply
- just straight text or html will appear in the browser.  Have fun!!

Sat, 06 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Exchange server converts html mailitem to plain text

2. Call server VBscript function from html field events

3. Parse HTML w/ No Web-Server

4. Access to HTML on SQL Server

5. read/etitw to access database on web server from html page

6. ActiveX Control in HTML comm. with server DLL

7. Triggering server-side code from HTML control

8. URGENT : SSI for HTML file on different server

9. Why .HTML file can do server functions?

10. write HTML text into a ASP page from a ACTIVEX SERVER DLL

11. Using server side ASP to capture and parse HTML pages from any URL

12. encoding HTML with ASP Server.HTMLEncode breaks UTF8 characters, help