MDI Child to an MDI Parent
Author Message
 MDI Child to an MDI Parent

Has anyone ever tried to do this, that is create two VB exe's. Project 1 is
the primary application and Project 2 , when it is called, acts like a child
to the first, being held within the MDI environment. I cant keep Project 2
within the MDI environment.

Please Email me, because I cross posted this.

Thanks, Malcolm

Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling MDI child code from MDI parent menu???

2. MDI Child to an MDI Parent

3. MDI Child to an MDI Parent

4. MDI Child to an MDI Parent

5. MDI Child to an MDI Parent

6. MDI Child outside of MDI Parent?

7. Modifying object in MDI Parent form from MDI Child form

8. Maximized MDI child form Covering Status bar on MDI parent

9. set the MDI parent of MDI child forms that are in a DLL

10. Accessing Objects on a Mdi Parent form from a Mdi Child form

11. Help: Change a MDI child's parent MDI form at run-time

12. Can I merge MDI child Menus with MDI Parent Menus?