How to install TCP IP protocol
Author Message
 How to install TCP IP protocol

I want to automatically install TCP IP protocol under Windows 95 or NT with
VB 5.0

I can't figure how to do that

Any help would be greatly appreciated ...

Marc BOGET

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to install TCP IP protocol

Not sure what you're tring to do, but the TCP/IP protocol (and all other
protocols) can be installed from the Win95/NT install CD.  Check out
"Control Panel" > "Network",  You can other protocols from there.  But be
careful, you can{*filter*}up your dial up connection settings.  Don't delete
anything, just "Add" a protocol.

J.

Quote:

>I want to automatically install TCP IP protocol under Windows 95 or NT with
>VB 5.0

>I can't figure how to do that

>Any help would be greatly appreciated ...

>Marc BOGET

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to install TCP/IP protocol

2. tcp/ip protocol in basic?

3. TCP/IP protocol property in Winsock

4. How can i add tcp/ip protocol

5. Help: VB & System TCP/IP Protocol

6. Adding TCP/IP Protocol

7. check for installed tcp/ip networking

8. Detecting if DUN and TCP/IP are installed.

9. Detecting if DUN and TCP/IP are installed.

10. Printer install on TCP/IP port

11. Re Installing TCP/IP

12. Install TCP/IP auto